Sunday, September 10, 2006

...In the routine of things

Good Sunday morning. I got up early this morning and cleaned...it felt good to clean, actually. The sun is bright here and I couldn't ask for better weather. My friend and coworker is meeting me at the Metro for church this morning and then I think we will have lunch up on the roof. I will probably take some more pictures to post. I need to go to the store to find something to make for lunch. Any suggestions?

School started this week, and I'm already feeling the full weight of full time/full time work and school. That's okay... I work best under that kind of strain.

Anyway, I felt that it was time to post something new. I am looking forward to going to Nashville for Thanksgiving. I keep hearing how beautiful Tennessee is all year round. Southern and rural and bountiful and rich and beautiful. It is very lovely here, too, except not having a car prohibits me from taking advantage of this new countryside. I keep hearing about New England from my roomates, and I want to see that region as well.

So take care. Love, Juliet

1 comment:

Caedamon said...

Hey Jules,

Its cooling off here as well. We all have horriable colds and have been home sick all weekend. Glad you are having a good time. Post your pics soon. New England is beautiful in Autumn...I imagine Tennessee as well. I miss you. Be safe and Blest be.
Lovingly,
Auntie M