Thursday, April 19, 2012

One of my Favorite Things

One of my favorite things is 'loving something' (like an item, not a person, which is different in every way).

I loved a skirt I saw at Good Will. I bought it for six dollars even though the hem at the waist is not well-done, and despite the fact that it is a Size 14. I had every intention of paying for alterations so I could wear the beautiful (!!) skirt.

Then the most exciting part comes in.....I was looking at pinterest a few nights ago and lo and behold, look what I found! You couldn't possibly know this, but the skirt is very very similar to the gorgeous dress in this photo, except it is knee length. It was just confirmation of how great my six dollar skirt is and how fabulous is will look with my black heels and black tank top.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Can I love this post?!