Tuesday, August 28, 2012

More Goals, and prayer requests

I added some more thoughts/goals/prayer requests. For one thing, I am still trying to "get" that at Confirmation I will be given tangible/literal/objective gifts of God's graces. So, I am wondering about all the little latent "inklings" I have of gifts....for art, for example. Will this seed and hint of gift sprout into something more overt and activated? Hmmm.....this is one thing I will pray for. Another, that I am specifically asking for, is that I will be able to stop biting my fingernails!!

I would love that. Whether or not this will be a manifestation of my "giftedness" at Confirmation, I will nevertheless add it to my "goal" list.

NOT MY NAILS, but similar
Goal: Let my fingernails grow and not bite them!!

1 comment:

Noël said...

I like your prayer to stop biting your fingernails. It reminds me of the little girl in your sunday school class who used to pray that for you ;)