Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm going CAMPING!!!

So it's not Yosemite, and not Pinecrest, and not Dinkey Creek...but it is Virginia, and a whole new world to me. Funny enough, my coworker's family owns a cabin in Long Barn (I remember staying in a red cottage/inn there years ago), and a guy from church has family in Dinkey Creek (go figure).

But next weekend, my wonderful friends and I are packing up for the night, and driving an hour away to the National Park in Prince Edward County, Virginia, to camp overnight in a cabin/tent.

I am just nervous about starting a fire, because Daddy always took care of that in the past!

Ellllmmmmmeeeeerrrrr...........
(Only the Guaglianone's and Cardoso's would get that.)

3 comments:

Noël V. said...

Did you take pictures? I would like to see some of you lighting a fire. Yes, that would make me happy.

Noël V. said...

That is one long camping trip. I check everyday and you must still be gone.
P.s. You looked very pretty in the wedding pictures that mommy sent to me. I liked your dress.

Paul Guaglianone said...

EEEEEEELLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR