Friday, May 04, 2007

A SUPERNATURAL PLEA

I have been at work since 8:00 am. It is 5:30 pm. My stomach is in knots because tomorrow I have to be at work at 8:30am to take a final exam that could determine much of my future. I don't care so much about the final for the final's sake, or the grade in the course, but I do care about how it reflects my preparedness and dedication and ability to complete my chosen course of education. I know I have a long road ahead of me, and I often doubt that I can complete it. But I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Lord has called me to this endeavor and this struggle, and I therefore should be able to rest assured in his pulling through for me. I know that of my own strength I am incapable to succeed in this. My brain has about hit its ceiling in terms of being able to juggle life, work, school, and the future at this point. I need the grace and peace of Christ to cover me like a veil and give me the mind of Jesus Christ, like He promises in His word. If anyone reads this (I doubt anyone will) before or during my test on Saturday, May 5th from 9am-6pm (YES; nine hours), please send me a little note of encouragement, and most importantly, send a prayer up to the Lord for my peace of mind. I love you all.

No comments: