Monday, February 08, 2010

Angels

On Wednesday, I am going to a funeral for my boss's wife, Ethie. She died on Thursday after fighting ovarian cancer for three years.

I am really, really sad. My heart hurts and weeps for George and their son, King, age 11. Ethie was bright, beautiful, vibrant. Such a belle. And she must have been such a good woman because all through her sickness she had childhood friends come take care of her. If that doesn't say something about who she was, I don't know what does.

I know that this service will be really sad. Please pray for George and King Radanovich, for comfort and joy.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Oh my goodness. I did not know she was that close to being with Jesus. I will pray for them and all who will experience the acute blow, then slowly, the dull ache of her absence.