Friday, July 22, 2011

A Testimony of God's Provision

I have a friend who has been looking for a new job in a new field for a long time. In fact, not only was he looking for a job, but he was looking for a job in a new town, across the country, where his girlfriend grew up. His plan was always to look for a job there, and then once the job was secured, he would propose and marry that girl! So after a diligent season of searching, my friend got a job! And he just told me he has proposed, and she accepted! This is amazing and Providential. I thank God that I have been able to witness this entire series of events in his life. It has not been easy, I am sure, to live in such long-standing uncertainty, but he has been faithful to God, and God has been infinitely faithful to provide. God sometimes asks for a little patience, but then mightily moves on our behalf once things align with His Will. What an amazing testimony! Thanks for living out your faith, friend! And God, WOW!

2 comments:

Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JuJuBee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.