Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A healthy heart is good medicine!

Speaking of healthcare, I am so very grateful for my medical insurance. I haven't had any emergencies where I "needed" it, per se, but I definitely have made a point to go in and get my regular check ups. Today was one of those days, and it just feels so good to be able to put your life in order and to be proactive in your health.

There is a significant amount of satisfaction that comes from a healthy body. To that end, I have been cooking in the crockpot, and it is AMAZING! Meals are ready to go when I get home from school or work, and they are healthy and hearty and exactly as flavorful or spicy or salty or tangy as I want it!

Anyway, yay for being able to go in and see the Doctor when I want to, and you know what? I like my Doctor!

1 comment:

Noël V. said...

what have you been cooking?