Wednesday, November 18, 2009

'Tis the Season for Ice Skating and Tree Trimmings




I'm going ice skating on Saturday! Is it so bad that my first thoughts were, "Oh, what kind of cute ice-skating outfit can I put together?"

Also, my friend has 5-year old twin nieces who share my December 23rd birthday. Last year they asked why no one else had "Birthday Trees" like they had. (Get it?? They thought the Christmas trees were their birthday trees). So this year, I guess the real celebrant of the Birthday tree is little baby Jesus.

Just another reason to adore my birthday. Not that the day means much to me, but I really love the seasonal celebration and yuletide joy.

And.....sometime in the next few weeks, maybe even next week for Thanksgiving, I am going to make some Biscotti! Yum!

No comments: