Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Twenty Five


Wow. I am excited to turn 25. I feel more like a bona fide adult. No more "young adult" for me, but I do feel young. I have such a dearth of life experience, I am so untried, inexperienced, immature.

It always strikes me as ironic that my sister's name is NOEL, even though my birthday is two days before Christmas, and hers is in July. Oh well, our names suit us, respectively.

 Merry Christmas, and thanks to all of you who sent me birthday well-wishes. I appreciate it so much!

PS...I asked my parents and family not to get me any presents, but they didn't listen. I will report back with what I get.

PPS...I had steak for the first time in my life (that I recall) last night from Tahoe Joe's. It was good. I had about three bites. Looking forward to steak salad this afternoon!

No comments: