Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Teetering

I feel like I am teetering on the edge of something BIG. On this side of this week, I am still young and small and inexperienced and finding my footing in my life and work and job and school. When I hear that I pass my test (God willing) I will actually feel like the accomplished adult that I have been becoming for the last five or so years. But I feel like it hinges here. I have been wafting around, waiting and floating...but as of yet there has been no point of identification or acknowledgment of what I have done in any tangible sense.

But I have poured hundreds, literally hundreds of hours into studying IR, and I know it well. Now I hope I am able to show it on my exam Friday.

3 comments:

Lace said...

Good Luck Juliet!! I will be thinking and praying for you on Friday. I know you'll be fabulous!

Teresa said...

I love you and am so proud of what you've accomplished already. Mommy

Laura said...

this is really cool, Juliet. Godspeed, praying for you on Friday